Welcome to Python Programming A-Z One single course to start your Python Journey from Beginner Step-by-Step, This course touches each and every important concept of Python with it's latest version Python 3.8,
Throughout the course we will explore the most important Python Programming Language Features -
- Basics of Python Programming - Expressions, Variables and Printing Output
- Python Operators - Python Assignment Operator, Relational and Logical Operators, Short Circuit Operators
- Python Conditionals and If Statement
- Methods - Parameters, Arguments and Return Values
- Complete Object Oriented Programming - Class, Objects
- OOPS - Encapsulation, Inheritance and Abstract Class.
- Python Data Structures In-depth - List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples
- Conditionals - If Else Statement, Nested If Else
- Loops - For Loop, While Loop in Python, Break and Continue
- Mutability - Immutability of Python Basic Types.
- Builtin And User-Defined Modules
- Errors And Exception Handling - try, except, else and finally.
- Custom Exception - Raising Exception, Creating and Raising a Custom Exception.
- Projects With OpenCV, Pandas, PyTube & More.
After completing this course you will be ready to work as Intern, Fresher or Freelancer and you will also be able to implement everything yourself! Most importantly you will be ready to divide deep with big available scope with Python.
With over 100 lectures and more than 10 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! This course includes quizzes, tests, and homework assignments as well as 3 projects to create a Python project portfolio!
Enroll now and I will make sure you learn best about Python!
Shubham is a software developer and digital marketer with a passion for teaching. He has worked with many funded startups, self projects, and as a top-rated freelancer on marketplaces.
He is currently among Top 700 Freelancers with over 2500+ projects on Fiverr, PeoplePerHour, Freelance, and more. Shubham has taught programming and digital marketing to over 20,000 students online and offline as an Instructor.
Shubham has mastered explaining very complex topics in the simplest manner that is easy to understand and follow. His video courses are also used by companies to train their employees and by colleges to prepare their students and upgrade skills according to industry requirements.