Want to convert your Skills into Money?
Or keep learning skills and Start Building your Freelancing Career in side ways?
I am working as freelancer for more than 6 years now, worked with thousand's of clients from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE, India and all over the world. With this course I will be sharing my knowledge, experience and process step-by-step to start your freelancing career. I started freelancing from my early college days which helped me to pay my College fee, Freedom to drop Job offers and to start my own Startup along with freedom to teach online.
We will start everything from very basic to advance along with ranking our Gigs!
Topics Along With My Early Freelancer Career Secrets -
- Basic of Freelancing
- Important Freelancing Website And Niche
- How To Become PRO Freelancer
- To Do List Before Registering
- How Freelancing Website Work For Buyer & Seller.
- Important Tools To Become More Productive
- Important Trick And Tips To Stand Out In Your Early Freelancing Days
- Important Points To Get More Projects Also 21 Service Ideas to Make Easy Money
- How To Keep An Eye On Competition And Send Proposal To Clients
- Profile SEO - Rank your Gigs and services high to get more orders.
- Mistake To Avoid During Early Days
- Fulltime Freelancing?
This course is designed after completed over 3000+ Freelancing Projects on Fiverr, PeoplePerHour, Freelancer, Upwork. I take you to each and every topic in connected way so you can relate each topic and its importance.
Shubham is a software developer and digital marketer with a passion for teaching. He has worked with many funded startups, self projects, and as a top-rated freelancer on marketplaces.
He is currently among Top 700 Freelancers with over 2500+ projects on Fiverr, PeoplePerHour, Freelance, and more. Shubham has taught programming and digital marketing to over 20,000 students online and offline as an Instructor.
Shubham has mastered explaining very complex topics in the simplest manner that is easy to understand and follow. His video courses are also used by companies to train their employees and by colleges to prepare their students and upgrade skills according to industry requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!