This course is Part 3 of the series Django 2 for Beginners.
Welcome to Django 2 for Beginners - Deploying Application On Heroku Server!
One course that will help you to start Deployment Process from Scratch Step-by-Step, This course touches each and every important concept for Django Application Deployment for beginners with it's the latest version Django 2 and Heroku,
Throughout this course you will learn about:
- 4 Important Pillars to Deploy (git, GitHub, Heroku, Heroku CLI)
- Working with GitHub Repository
- Understanding the working of requirements txt and .gitignore
- Working with Django Environ (Django Environment Variable)
- Push project from Local System to GitHub
- Working with Django Heroku (STATICROOT, WSGI, gunicorn)
- Working with Heroku CLI
- Handling WSGI with gunicorn
- Hiding Secret Key, DEBUG, Allowed Host, Database Information
- Working with Django Security and Database Updates
After completing this course you will be ready to work on beginner's projects as Intern, Fresher or Freelancer and you will also be able to implement everything yourself! Most importantly you will be ready to divide deep for big available scope with Django in the future.
Enroll now and I will make sure you learn best about Deployment with Django 2!
Developer And Digital Marketer Working As Freelancer On Different Marketplace, Basically An Online Nerd. Also, Among Top 700 Freelancer (Top CERT) On Different Platforms, Completed Over 2000+ Project On Fiverr, PPH, Freelance And More.
Worked With Many Startups, Self Projects And Teaching 1000's Of Student Over Different Platforms. Enroll Now To My Courses, I Have Lot Of Things To Share With You!