This course is Part 3 of the series Django 2 for Beginners.
Welcome to Django 2 for Beginners - Deploying Application On Heroku Server!
One course that will help you to start Deployment Process from Scratch Step-by-Step, This course touches each and every important concept for Django Application Deployment for beginners with it's the latest version Django 2 and Heroku,
Throughout this course you will learn about:
- 4 Important Pillars to Deploy (git, GitHub, Heroku, Heroku CLI)
- Working with GitHub Repository
- Understanding the working of requirements txt and .gitignore
- Working with Django Environ (Django Environment Variable)
- Push project from Local System to GitHub
- Working with Django Heroku (STATICROOT, WSGI, gunicorn)
- Working with Heroku CLI
- Handling WSGI with gunicorn
- Hiding Secret Key, DEBUG, Allowed Host, Database Information
- Working with Django Security and Database Updates
After completing this course you will be ready to work on beginner's projects as Intern, Fresher or Freelancer and you will also be able to implement everything yourself! Most importantly you will be ready to divide deep for big available scope with Django in the future.
Enroll now and I will make sure you learn best about Deployment with Django 2!
Shubham is a software developer and digital marketer with a passion for teaching. He has worked with many funded startups, self projects, and as a top-rated freelancer on marketplaces.
He is currently among Top 700 Freelancers with over 2500+ projects on Fiverr, PeoplePerHour, Freelance, and more. Shubham has taught programming and digital marketing to over 20,000 students online and offline as an Instructor.
Shubham has mastered explaining very complex topics in the simplest manner that is easy to understand and follow. His video courses are also used by companies to train their employees and by colleges to prepare their students and upgrade skills according to industry requirements.
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/shubham.ul/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/shubhamsarda/