Welcome to Django for Beginners!
One course that will help you to start your Web Development Journey from Scratch Step-by-Step, This course touches each and every important concept for Django beginners with it's latest version Django 2.2,
Through out this course you will learn about:
- Django Development Environment Set-up. (Libraries, Extensions, IDE's, Virtualenv)
- Django Flow & File Structure
- Django URLS and Views
- Django Models and SQLite3 Database
- Django Templates
- Set-up Static files and Media files Structure. (CSS, JS, Images)
- Work with Django Administration Panel
- Work with Django Forms and Fields
- Learn Jinja 2 (Using Python Code In HTML Files)
- Writing Function Based Views
- Implement CRUD Functionality. (Create, Read, Update and Delete)
- Django Messages and Notification.
- Working with Python and Django Libraries
After completing this course you will be ready to work on beginner's projects as Intern, Fresher or Freelancer and you will also be able to implement everything yourself! Most importantly you will be ready to divide deep for big available scope with Django in future.
Enroll now and I will make sure you learn best about Django!
Shubham is a software developer and digital marketer with a passion for teaching. He has worked with many funded startups, self projects, and as a top-rated freelancer on marketplaces.
He is currently among Top 700 Freelancers with over 2500+ projects on Fiverr, PeoplePerHour, Freelance, and more. Shubham has taught programming and digital marketing to over 20,000 students online and offline as an Instructor.
Shubham has mastered explaining very complex topics in the simplest manner that is easy to understand and follow. His video courses are also used by companies to train their employees and by colleges to prepare their students and upgrade skills according to industry requirements.